If You've Been Injured, You Need To Read This!
Bale Boshev’s public liability experts have recently achieved very good results for several persons injured in public places:
- We were instrumental in helping a lady who tripped over a faulty paver at a school settle her claim against the school for a tidy sum;
- We were able to negotiate an outcome for an elderly man who fell in a Newsagency because of darkened stairs and injured himself;
- A lady walking along a private road, away from a concert at night, resolved her claim after a tough fight by us against two unwilling defendants;
- A public school student who tripped on school premises and fell and broke his wrist was able to settle his case, and get the settlement approved by the Court, with our help;
- After a protracted battle we were able to assist a man settle his claim against an insurer for injuries he sustained while helping a mate put up a shed.
If you have been injured in a public place you must contact the public liability experts at Bale Boshev Lawyers. You’re mad if you don’t!
Should you wish to discuss a Public Liability Claim, please phone Ashley Davey at our Hamilton office: (02) 49 691 522.
Ashley Davey – Solicitor
Ashley has been practising law for over twelve years.
When not fighting for his clients, Ashley enjoys having a beer with his mates, spending time with his family, especially his kids and grandkids, travelling (when we can) and watching Aussie Rules, horse racing and cricket.